While receiving the consignment from the carrier please always check that it has no signs of damage. In case of complaint to the recipient is obliged to make a record of complaint with a representative of the shipping company and notify your supervisor of trade.
Incompatibility of supply with invoice
Complaints concerning incompatibility of supply with the invoice or order please inform directly your supervisor.
Complaints about the quality of the product
It is possible to perform claims in deadline for 3 months from date of purchasing of goods. Claims are treated within 1 month. This deadline can undergo in case of necessity of obtainment of expertise stretch.
To start the complaint procedure, please:
- Fill out and submit the form of returns and complaints available on the website www.biuromax.com.pl
- Collect and send fulfilled form (available on www.biuromax.com.pl) on e-mail email@example.com or fax +48 22 735 44 90 and wait for enforcement of number RMA
- Pack complaining goods carefully with the form and at your own expense please send us. Place on the package given an RMA number and enclose a copy of the consignment and the counter test, if product was installed on the device. In the case of the original drums depending on the brand to consider the complaint it is necessary also to add the service reports:
- Sharp = SIM22-06
- Ricoh, NRG = SMC Data Report
- Konica Minolta = Maintenance List
- Kyocera Mita = Status Page, Maintenance Report
Goods will not be refunded or if the complaint has been damaged mechanically. Claim scattered toner inside the package, should be reported immediately. The deadline is the date of this commodity to the next customer. Goods used aren’t subject to non-refundable and complaints. Complaints and Returns without filling any of the fields will not be considered. If complaint is accepted the credit note is issued for claiming product.
Biuromax permits reasonable written returns of new full value goods which are not tape covered and can be found in the current offer of Biuromax.
Returns must be reported within 10 days from the date of purchase, provided that the goods have not been purchased by special order.
Returns of goods are handled within 1 day.
Admission of return and further issue of correction invoice is filling the Return protocol (same as in complaint) and send back the materials purchased in Biuromax on the Buyer cost.
Complaints of SAMSUNG original materials
Please be advised that all complaints for the original SAMSUNG materials are handled directly by the manufacturer. Clients should report such complaints directly to the SAMSUNG service via hotline number +48 801 172 678 or +48 22 607 93 33
To make a complaint, customer needs to provide following:
- Purchase date of damaged item
- Product code of damaged item
- Product serial number
- Purchase date of device
- Model code of device
- Serial number of device
Together with damaged element, client should send following documents to the service:
- Purchase confirmation (bill)
- Reason of return/complaint
For more information regarding returns and claims please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Paweł Radgowski +48 22 735 44 91