Due to the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), Biuromax Sp. z o.o. would like to inform you about key issues related to the processing of personal data:
- Biuromax Sp. z o.o. based in Solec 156 a, 05-532 Baniocha, is the administrator of your personal data.
- We process all personal data for purposes related to current cooperation, maintaining mutual relations or the will to establish cooperation in the future. The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Obligation expressed in a legal provision (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) - when regulations (in particular) of tax law impose on us obligations to store information for evidentiary purposes;
- A concluded contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) - in a situation when we have established cooperation, the processing of your data is needed to conclude the contract, its implementation and mutual settlements,
- A legally justified interest that we carry out (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR - in a situation when we terminate the cooperation, we will continue to keep some information in order to determine, defend, claim mutual claims
- Preparation and reply to a voluntarily submitted inquiry (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Consideration and handling of complaints regarding services (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Statistical and archiving purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
Depending on granted consent for the purposes of:
- Direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Sending commercial information (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Your personal data may be made available to entities cooperating with Biuromax Sp. z o.o. to which the Company entrusted the processing of personal data based on contracts entrusting the processing of personal data (so-called processing entities) for the purpose of providing services. In addition, your personal data may be made available to entities that are entitled to access your data under the law.
- We do not plan to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- You have the right to request the following from the administrator: access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data;
- In certain situations (described above) we process your data on the basis of granted consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of such consent does not mean that the processing we have carried out so far ceases to be admissible/lawful.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- We will store your personal data for:
- the period of time required under the applicable provisions of law
- or until you request data deletion (in cases when you can effectively exercise this right)
- in other situations, not longer than it is necessary to achieve the assumed goal
- We have collected your personal data directly from you (at the point of concluding contracts) or from publicly available sources such as business registers: CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) or KRS (National Court Register). The scope of the data we have obtained in this way is: company name, basic contact and address data and the subject of business activity.
- Providing your personal data is always voluntary. In some situations, the lack of data may hinder or prevent the conclusion of a contract and cooperation.
- Your personal data will not be subject to processes in which automated decision-making, including profiling, would occur.