Privacy & cookies policy
- Administrator - states BIUROMAX Sp. z o.o. company based in Solec 156a, 05–532 Baniocha, which provides electronic services - stores and access information by user devices.
- Cookies - states the computer data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the devices from the website the user uses.
- Cookies of Administrator - states Cookies published by the Administrator, related to the electronic services of the Administrator through the website.
- External Cookies - states Cookies posted by Administrator partners, via the website.
- Website - states Internet service acting in the domain of biuromax.com.pl.
- Device - states electronic device through which the user accesses the website.
- User - states the person to whom, according to the law regulations, electronic services can be provided or with which the contract about electronic services may be concluded.
§2 Types of used cookies
- Cookies used by the Administrator devices are safe for the user. In particular, this route is not possible to penetrate the user equipment viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the user and customize the service to each user individually. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the storage time of the device and the assigned value.
- We use the following cookies in our website:
- Cookies session: they are stored on the user's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information of the user's device.
- Cookies persistent: are stored on the user's device and remain there until you delete them. Ending a session of the browser or device off does not delete them from the device user. The mechanism does not allow persistent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information of the user's device.
- User have the ability to restrict or disable cookies access to your device. If you use this option, the use of the site will be possible, in addition to the functions which by their nature require cookies.
§3 Purposes for which cookies are used
- The administrator uses his/her own cookies to authenticate the user in the service and ensure user sessions in the service, in particular:
- maintenance of the user's service session (after logging in), so the user does not have to on every page of the Service re-enter his or her login and password;
- correct configuration of specific functions of the service, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimization and increase of the efficiency of services provided by the administrator.
- The administrator uses his/her own cookies to implement the processes necessary for full functionality of websites, in particular:
- adaptation of the content of the websites of the service for the User preferences and optimizing the usage of Web Sites of the service. In particular, these files allow us to understand the basic parameters of the user's device and properly display the web page tailored to individual needs.
- Administrator of the service uses external cookies in order to collect general and anonymous static data via analytical tools Google Analytics (cookies external administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA).
§4 Options to determine the storage conditions or access by Cookies
- The user can freely and at any time change his/her cookie settings, determining the conditions of their storage and gaining access by the cookies to the user's device. Changing the settings, referred to in the preceding sentence, the user can make through the web browser settings, or by using the service configuration. These settings can be altered particularly in such a way, as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of web browser or inform whenever posting cookies on the users device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (internet browser).
- The user can at any time delete cookies using the available features in the web browser that he/she is using.